About 5 minutes' walk from Shibuya Station, on National Route 246. 2nd basement level of the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel.
tel.03-3477-6412 <10:00-18:00 on weekdays/14:30-17:30 on weekends and public holidays>
*The opening hours may vary depending on the event.
- ・Train: 5 minutes on foot from Shibuya Station on the Tokyu Toyoko Line, Den-en-toshi Line, JR Yamanote Line and Saikyo Line, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Hanzomon Line and Fukutoshin Line, Keio Inokashira Line.
- ・From Narita Airport: approx. 110 minutes by limousine bus
- ・From Haneda Airport: approx. 50 minutes by limousine bus
- ・From Tokyo Station: approx. 25 minutes on the JR Yamanote Line (clockwise)
- ・Shuto Expressway: approx. 5 minutes from Shibuya Rampway
Route to Theatre
Please go down to the 2nd basement level of the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel using the elevator or the escalator.
The theatre entrance is past the sign for the Noh Theatre.
<Entrances to the hotel>
- ●Lobby floor (LBF)：Go up to the 2nd floor on the ground-level escalator, and there are automatic doors on the right that lead to the hotel lobby. *The doors on the left are entrances to offices.
- ●Banquet rooms (B1F): Turn left past the ground-level escalators, walk past the carriage porch, and the entrance to the banquet rooms can be found on the left.
- ●Hotel, 2nd floor：Take the pedestrian overpass on the National Route 246 that connects directly to Cerulean Tower. The automatic doors on the right of the restaurant lead to the 2nd floor of the hotel.