About access to the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre
- How do I get to the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre?
- The theatre is located on the 2nd basement floor of the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, five minutes' walk from Shibuya Station. Please take the elevator (or escalator) to the 2nd basement floor.
- Is there a car park? Is there a discount on parking?
- Visitors can use the Cerulean Tower Car Park located in the same building. Details are available on the Cerulean Tower Car Park website. Please note that there is no parking discount available for those visiting the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre.
[Cerulean Tower Car Park: general information]
- ・Opening hours: 24 hours a day
- ・Maximum capacity: 375 vehicles
- ・Parking fee: Up to 3,200 yen (for every 12 hours)
- From 8 a.m. to midnight: 400 yen/per 30 minutes
- From midnight to 8 a.m.: 200 yen/per 30 minutes
- ・Vehicle restrictions
- Height: Up to 2.3 m (2.1 m in certain places)
- Length: Up to 6.0 m
- Width: Up to 2.0 m
- ・Parking discounts are available for visitors using Cerulean Tower facilities (excluding some facilities).
- How do I buy tickets?
- Tickets for events organized by Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre are available at the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre, the Tokyu Theatre Orb/Bunkamura Ticket Counter (Shibuya Hikarie, 2nd floor). Tickets for other events cannot be purchased through the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre.
- Is there a ticket counter?
- Tickets are available at the Tokyu Theatre Orb/Bunkamura Ticket Counter (Shibuya Hikarie, 2nd floor). There are no ticket counters at the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre.
- Can I pay with a credit card?
- Credit cards cannot be used at the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre. Customers can pay with Tokyu Card, DC, VISA, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club, American Express and UnionPay at the Tokyu Theatre Orb/Bunkamura Ticket Counter.Only one-off payments are accepted.Credit card transactions are unavailable for reservations made by telephone.
- How do I buy tickets on the day?
- The system for buying tickets on the day varies from performance to performance. Please check the details on the website for each performance.
- When do tickets go on sale?
- The dates for ticket sales vary for each performance. Please check the details on the website for each performance.
- I've lost my ticket. What should I do?
- Lost tickets are handled in different ways for each performance. Please inquire for more information through the contact point for each performance.
- Can I cancel or change tickets that I bought?
- We do not accept cancellations or changes to purchased tickets, except in cases where performances are cancelled.
About facilities and services in the Cerulean Tower
- Are there restaurants in the Tower?
- There are a number of restaurants in the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel. Please see the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel website for more details.
- Can I eat or drink inside the theatre?
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in the foyer or the auditorium.
- Can I smoke in the theatre?
- The foyer and the auditorium are no-smoking areas.
- Is there a cloakroom?
- There is no cloakroom at the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre. Please speak to the theatre staff if you wish to have large bags stored temporarily.
- Are there elevators or escalators?
- Visitors can use the escalators and elevators (for guests and for access to car park) in the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel.
About services for people with physical disabilities
- Are there seats for wheelchair users?
- Although there are no seats specifically for wheelchair users, we will make arrangements according to the circumstances of each performance. Please provide details (whether the person can move from the wheelchair, whether there will be an attendant, etc.) to the contact point for each performance.
- Are there parking spaces for wheelchair users?
- There are parking spaces for wheelchair users on the 3rd basement level of the Cerulean Tower Car Park. Please confirm before arrival, as there is a limited number of available spaces. Also, please note that there are no parking fee discounts for those visiting the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre.
- Are there restrooms for people with physical disabilities?
- There are "universal toilets" (multipurpose restrooms) on the 2nd basement level, 1st basement level, and the lobby floor of the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel.
About services for children
- Is there an age restriction?
- As a rule, pre-school children may not attend performances at the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre. The policy is different for each performance, so please inquire through the contact information for each performance.
- Are there childcare services available?
- The Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel has the Poppins Kid's Room. Please see the Poppins Kid's Room website for more details.
About registration system/member organization
- Is there a registration system or a membership organization?
- The online service MY Bunkamura requires users to register. MY Bunkamura is a registration system that provides free services such as advance ticket reservations, subscription to the newsletter, and special offers exclusively for registered users. There is no membership organization.
- I think I left something at the theatre.
- In the event of any lost property, please telephone the Cerulean Tower Noh Theatre at 03-3477-6412 (10:00-18:00 on weekdays/14:30-17:30 on weekends).